Discover Shoreditch and East London with your camera!
See London from a real point of view!
Explore the east side of the city through photography and be part of the creative community! This small photo-workshop is leaded by a professional photographer and east London resident Konstantina who will share with you all the hidden gems! You will explore the east side through street and urban landscape photography.
From cozy coffee shops to vibrant food markets, new architecture in a gentrified Shoreditch to the classic buildings in central London! You will get to know where the locals get their daily caffeine fix, where to find the coldest pint of beer and what to eat to feel like a true Londoner.
Ideal for everyone seeking to make the most of their time in London this half-day private photography expedition offers you a unique creative experience to help you connect with the city.
The colours of the city give you the opportunity to capture amazing visuals as you discover east London with your camera!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Photo Camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Underground, London SW1H 0TL England
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :London Fields, Hackney, London E8 3PH, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Liverpool Street, White Collar Factory Old Street, London EC2M, Old St, London EC2M 1QT, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.