Discover the MAGIC of Chichén Itzá, a SUPER cenote and the colonial Valladolid
Welcome to full-day experience, we will pick you up at your hotel or meeting point in Cancun or Riviera Maya, we will take you to know one of the most famous skin holes or cenote in Mexico, this is a mystical place since it is one of the last closed or vaulted cenotes that exist in the world. Here we can swim and enjoy a delicious regional buffet prepared with the highest quality standards. Later we will move to the imposing archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, your visit will begin with a guided tour with our guide who is certified, then we will give you free time so that you can explore on your own and take great photos. Finally, we will make a visit to the colonial city of Valladolid in which you can explore on your own, we recommend you buy a Mexican souvenir or a hand-embroidered suit, then we will return to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Admission and visit to SuyTun Ecotourism and Cenote Center
- Lunch - Regional buffet-style food to SuyTun Restaurant
- Admission to the archaeological center of Chichen Itza
- Visit to Valladolid city
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - At restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
After one of our transportations passes you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting center of the excursions to the archaeological areas. There, you will board the transportation where - during the course of the day - a certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
During the trip, we visited the wonderful CENOTE SUYTUN located in the middle of the Caribbean jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula where is included in the price of the tour. You will be able to enter to visit and cool off with a purifying bath in the sacred, crystal clear, and underground waters.
After swimming in the skin hole we will taste a delicious buffet that is made with the highest hygiene standards. Remember this area has all the sanity measures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
The restaurant, conveniently located just a 1-minute transfer from the cenote, offers, included in the price of the tour, tasting a delicious buffet with regional dishes of Yucatecan cuisine. From the restaurant, we follow our way to the archaeological area of Chichen Itza where you will take a tour accompanied by our guide which is certified by the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico and then you will have time to continue exploring the wonderful vestiges of independent way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Back in Riviera Maya or Cancun, we briefly visited the colonial city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Gervacio, located in front of the square and main park of the city. We recommend buying some Mexican ice cream, it's a delicious dessert.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. Please indicate your hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 6:30 am to 7:45 am and Riviera Maya hotel from 7:45 am to 10:00 am The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.