Discover Tulum, Vist Coba And Swim In A Real Mayan Cenote Round Trip And Buffet
Come to know the best excursion in Mexico. If you like discovering amazing things and meeting nature then you are in the right place. Join us to discover the magical city of Tulum, which is located next to the sea, one of the most beautiful postcards in the world, later we will take you to know the powerful city of Coba, which was one of the main cities of the Mayan culture. At all times you will have our guide certified, explaining every detail of each city. You will also be able to know a mysterious place in Mexico, the famous skin hole or cenote, you will know one of the main skin holes in the Yucatan peninsula, where we will enjoy a delicious regional buffet. Do not think twice and join this incredible excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Tulum
- Admission to Coba
- Admission to Cenote
- Visit to Playa del Carmen (only for hotels in Cancun, and Puerto Morelos)
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water - one bottle of water in Tulum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Amazed yourself with a guided tour of the city of Tulum which is one of the main Mayan jewels within the Yucatan Peninsula. You can discover the mystery that surrounds this enigmatic Mayan city.
Discover an original Mayan city since it is the only Mayan city built next to the sea, the photos you can take here will be spectacular. Our certified guide will give you a guided visit and then he will give you some free time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Discover the powerful city of Coba, which is considered one of the most spectacular in Latin America. Become one of the last travelers who will be able to climb to the top of the main pyramid because in future dates the ascent will be prohibited. You will have a certified guide which will explain every detail of how this Mayan city was born.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Refresh yourself in one of the most magical places in the world, a Mayan cenote, which is considered mystical since it represents the entrance to another world.
We will enjoy a regional meal prepared by authentic Mayans, you will be amazed. It is a great buffet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Playa del Carmen is a fishing village that has grown enormously in recent years, here you can enjoy the famous Fifth Avenue which is known internationally. We will have free time to take a short walk through the streets. You can buy souvenirs of all kinds for your family and your friends.
It is important to mention that if you are staying in hotels that are between Playa del Carmen and Tulum this visit is not included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am for the Cancun area and 7:30 am to 9:30 for the Riviera Maya area. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee excellent and high-quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety, or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.