Disneyland® Paris Express Shuttle with Admission Ticket from Central Paris
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland ® Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with Mickey and his friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/at designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Disneyland® Paris Admission Ticket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Take advantage of the opportunity to live the magic like never before. The Disneyland® Paris express shuttle offers a new way of getting from Paris to the Disney® Parks. This package includes transportation and entrance to the Disney® Parks.
• A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris,
• 4 meeting points in Paris: Gare du Nord, Opéra, Châtelet and Eiffel Tower
Gare du Nord 8:20am - 83 rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris.
Opéra 8:30am - 8 place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris.
Châtelet 8:55am - 1 place de Châtelet, 75001 Paris.
Eiffel Tower: 8:25 am - 14 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris.
• A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
• A trilingual hôstess at every departure time
• Direct access to the Parks entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
• Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
• The shuttle features air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride
Departure from the park at 8.00 pm : (return time in Paris: Eiffel Tower: 8:40 pm Châtelet: 8.50 pm, Opéra: 9.00 pm, Gare du Nord: 9.15 pm) except when the Disneyland Park closes from 8.00 pm and later: departure from the Park at 9.00 pm (return time in Paris: Eiffel Tower: 9:40 Châtelet: 9.50 pm, Opéra: 10.00 pm, Gare du Nord: 10.10 pm)
Departure Point :1: 14 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
2: 83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
3: 8 Place de l'Opéra, 75002 Paris, France
4: 1 Place du Châtelet, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure.
- Only present your tickets on the shuttle, not to a Disneyland® Paris cashier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are given in the bus, not at Disney® Parks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.