Dogsled Adventure in Mont-Tremblant
Enjoy a truly Canadian experience of driving your own dogsled through the Laurentian wilderness. From the moment you arrive at the kennel, you are greeted by the sound of the sled dogs who are eagerly awaiting to run! Along with your guide, you will meet your team before setting out on about a 1-hour long ride through forests, over field trails and hilly terrain with your dogs. Participants can drive their own sled, or ride as a passenger and switch places at the mid-point. Hot-chocolate will be served to help you warm up and give you a chance to chat with our guides.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Snacks - Hot chocolate and cookies
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
When you arrive at the departure point, make your way to the yurt where you will be greeted your guide (and welcomed by our enthusiastic dogs!)
As you prepare for your ride, our guide will give you a short safety briefing and some simple instructions on how to drive a team. Passengers and drivers can switch places during the excursion, but children will always be required to ride as passengers. Our guides accompany you on all rides and will decide seating.
Then you are off, mushing over valley trails with spectacular views. You will spend approximately 1 hour on the trails. When you get back to the kennel you will have the opportunity to spend some time with the dogs and if it's the right time of the season, you can even pet the puppies. Hot chocolate and cookies will be served in our yurt at the end.
Departure Point :Mont-Tremblant Dogsledding, 121 Chemin de l'Albatros, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1S1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Max participant weight is 240 lbs.
- No expectant mothers
- Participants must be properly dressed. See the "What to Wear" information on the Voucher.
- Some physical exertion is required. Occasionally drivers need to run along side the sled to help the dogs.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The departure point for this activity may vary during the season. All guests will be contacted with the new departure point if necessary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please bring your own Blankets. Helmets are recommended. Please bring you own helmet or bring a tuque (without pompom) if you want to use one of our helmets. Transportation service isn't available during the pandemic. A portable outdoor toilet is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.