Dolphin Encounter and Reef Snorkel
COMBO TRIP: Encounter with wild Dolphins and snorkel!
On this four hour excursion, you will travel down the coastline to see wild spinner dolphins, after we have spent some time with them we will take you to one of our favorite snorkel spots!
• 46' Delta or 33' Radon with plenty of room to move around including cabin for shade, upper deck for unobstructed viewing, and plenty of room on bow and stern of the boat to move around
• Marine head
• Great views of Kailua Kona including lava flows and sea caves
• Amazing views with historical and cultural significance to the islands
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We guarantee sightings or come again for free. Dolphin encounter and reef snorkel to a Kona Coast reef spot location depending on ocean conditions. Mask, snorkel and fins provided.
• Kealakekua Bay Marine Preserve, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Bite Me Sportfishing, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2708
• Ocean Encounters, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2708
Departure Point :Bite Me Sport Fishing- Kona Deep Sea Fishing Charters, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy #1, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants four and under must provide their own life vests
- Collasible wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.