Dolphin watching and Snorkelling
This is a shared tour
Join us for an unforgettable ocean experience traveling a long side some of Samara Beach's most attractive mammals, observing dolphins during the whole year and the occasional humpback whale during the latter part of the year. This tour is dedicated to chasing a glimpse of these magical creatures while giving the fishing enthusiasts and enjoyable angling opportunity trolling for some of the hardest fighting fish (Rooster, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi).
What to bring: Sun block, Camera, comfortable clothes, water shoes, Swimsuit, towel
Duration Approx: 3.5 hours tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After a cup of coffee in the morning, you will be pick up by your tour guide at your hotel front door, and with a 15 or 2 minutes ride depending on your hotel location we will get to Carrillo Beach one of the most beautiful beach of Costa Rica. Surrounded in nature and peace, this beach will take your breath away.
Carrillo beach is located in the Pacific Side of Costa Rica, considered a natural habitat for wild bottle noose, tropical spotted and spinning dolphins giving you a 95% changes to spot any of this beautiful dolphins as well as turtles, manta rays or whales it’s a well spend morning in the open blue pacific waters of Costa Rica.
When we leave the bay and star going deep in the ocean, the landscape of the mountain range surrounding Samara and Carrillo will be a good reason to pull out your camera and take some good photos of the wave crashing against the rock, while we look for the dolphins, you can relax enjoying the ride having some fresh fruits cut up for you or some juice or water.
We will have about 15 to 20 minutes riding alone with them and seeing there kind of life on freedom, after the guide has answer all your question and you have taken video and photos it’s a time to head back to the short and see the under waters while we do the snorkeling within 30 to 40 minutes of snorkeling we may see lots of different kinds of colorful fish, moraine, eels, octopus, turtles, or manta ray.
Ones we got out of the water, we will provide fresh fruits to take down the salty taste of our mouth and enjoy the ride out to the bay where it’s time to leave the boat and say, land sweet land. And with this we finish the tour and bring you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Playa Samara, Playa Samara, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel, hostel, rental houses around Samara or Carrillo beach.
Departure Time :Tour starts at 7:45am every morning from Monday to Sunday.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.