Dougga Guided Day Tour from Sousse
Embark on an unique guided day tour from Tunis and visit Dougga, the best preserved Roman site in Tunisia! Also visit the Market Place, dominated by Mercury, the god of commerce, the Public licinius Baths and the House of Trifolium!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure for Dougga via Testour and stop on the way at the Andalousian village of Testour, highly advisable especially for its famous mosque and enjoy a cheese tasting in Testour (specialty of the region). Continue on to Dougga. Visit of the archaeological site of Dougga, which houses some of the largest Roman ruins in North Africa. The tour starts with the theatre built a long time ago and donated by the Gracchus family. Continue to the "Place de la Rose des Vents", the Market Place, dominated by Mercury, the god of trade, the well-preserved Capitoline Temple, dedicated to the three roman deities, the Forum, the Public Baths and the House of Trifolium. Stop for lunch (included) before heading back to SOUSSE.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.