Dougga Guided Day Tour from Tunis
Visit the ancient Roman city of Dougga on a full-day tour from Tunis. Considered the best preserved Roman site in Tunisia and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Dougga features a number of stunning ruins that you'll see. Includes lunch, a stop in the town of Testour, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Dougga
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tastur, Tastur, Beja Governorate
The Andalusian village of Testour is famous with the Great Mosque, It embodies the Andalusian architecture, especially its minaret, which features Andalusian style inscriptions and architectural elements. The height of the minaret is 23 meters and it is an octagonal shape. The facade of the minaret are opened with small double windows decorated with glazed inscriptions and a mechanical clock at the top. Its appearance is resembling the Aragonese bell towers in southern Spain
The visitors will have the pleasure to Enjoy a cheese tasting to sample the specialty of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dougga, Teboursouk Tunisia
The Archaeological site of Dougg is a World Heritage Site that contains some of the largest Roman ruins in North Africa. Start at the theater, then continue to the Place de la Rose des Vents, the marketplace, the well-preserved Capitoline Temple, the Forum, the Public Baths, and the House of Trifolium. Hear from your guide about the Roman deities and life in ancient times.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :12 Avenue de Paris, Tunis 1000, Tunisia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.