Dream Underground World (Cenote cavernous exploring)
• Half-day expedition with an estimated time of 5 hours.
• Enjoy at your own pace.
• Private transportation.
• Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
• Discover the most extensive underground river system on planet earth
• Snorkel and swim a mystical cave system full of crystal clear water and exotic rock formations.
• Gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum..
• All included (entrances, life jackets & snorkeling equipment, drinks and snacks on board).
• The most talented and passionate guides in the region.
• Secluded Locations.
• No gimmicks, No upsells.
• Photos during your expedition are a courtesy from Living Dreams at the end of your day.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
- Entry/Admission - Cabañas La Luna
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (In the restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Sac Actun, Carretera Federal 307, Tulum 77760 Mexico
We visit this underwater cave system considered the longest underground system in the world located at the west of the city of Tulum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cabañas La Luna, km 6.5, Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila, Tulum Beach, Zona Hotelera, 77789 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We believe that your meal should be as memorable as every other activity you enjoyed throughout the day. To end your Dream experience, we would offer a delicious gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up anywhere in the Riviera Maya.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Find out what actions we have taken in response to the COVID-19 situation and to allow our guests to be more flexible in regards to their travel decisions. If you want to learn more, we are kindly inviting you over to our site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.