Dubai Desert Dune and Camel Riding Safari with BBQ Dinner
Adventures Dune Bashing.
Professional Experienced Driver cum guide.
Pick up & drop from your location.
Live entertainment shows; Fire show, Belly dance, Tanoura Dance.
Sheesha 'Hubbly Bubbly'
Traditional Costumes for photography
BBQ Dinner Veg/Non-Veg.
Unlimited Soft drinks/Water & Tea/Coffee.
End to end services.
What's included :
- Dinner - Snacks, Beverages, Tea/Coffee & BBQ Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Dune bashing, Camel ride and all normal inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Dubai
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Fresh Juices or anything sold on stall
- Quad Bike, Sheesha on table, VIP Services and anything not mentioned in incusions
Stop At: Desert Safari Dubai, Near GGICO Metro Station, Samhan Building - Garhoud - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
1. Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence, Private Villa
2. DTCM (Dubai Tourism) Approve License Desert Safari Guide
3. Adventurous drive to reaching high Dune for photo stop
4. Dune Bashing at red dunes al ain road
5. After dune bashing gentle drive towards Desert Camp
6. Traditional welcome at camp with Tea / Drinks
7. Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits, Dates
8. Sunset scene photography
9. Camel Riding
10. Henna Painting
11. Sheesha ‘Hubbly Bubbly’
12. Local Arabic Dress Photography
13. Unlimited Soft Drinks ( Coke, Sprite ) Water, Tea
14. Live BBQ, international Buffet Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
15. Full Light and Sound on stage and around the Camp
16. Live Fire Show
17. Two Tanura Egyptian Artists Dance Colourful Lighting Show
18. Two Live Belly Dance Show on Arabic Music
19. Drive back dubai & drop off your location
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention your hotel name along with contact number & booking name.Please be report your presence in hotel concierge on given pick up time.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah Airport, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/9/2019 - 9/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers