Dubai Frame and City Private Guided Tour
Explore the charming city of Dubai in a day with two exciting excursions, where you get views of the modern skyline, comprehensive infrastructure, brilliant attractions, glamorous shopping malls, fine dining and quality hotels. Dubai is easily one of the best places to visit in the world. The tour drives to Burj Al Arab (Photo stop), Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Frame where you will take the elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic The Frame. Also holding the title of being the world's Biggest Picture Frame, a ride up to 492 Feets – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- First start your day with the a city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:00am to explore the amazing city of rich culture with both Modern & Touristic Destinations. Exciting tour with picturesque landmarks.
Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast growing city of the world .We start our tour includes the places. Al Fahidi fort, Spice and Gold Souq, Sheikh Palace, Jumeirah beach, site seeing view of Burj Al Arab hotel (built in the sea), Sightseeing of Atlantis hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road and then The Frame.
The Dubai Frame is created out of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete. It is positioned in such a way that representative landmarks of modern Dubai can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can as well view older parts of the city
The frame measures 150 metres high and 93 metres wide.
• The two towers are connected by a 100-square-metre bridge, which has a 25-square-metre glass panel in the middle offering a great 360 degree view.
• It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis, who also designed Dubai’s Porsche Design Towers, and the Dubai Renaissance Tower.
• Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of Expo 2020.
• There is a museum on the ground floor that will showcase Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to metropolis.
• It is predicted the frame will become a major tourist destination in the city, like the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab.
• The project is worth Dhs160 million.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.