Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
The ultimate luxury Yacht experience without the price tag. Join the English speaking guide as he take you past all of Dubai's coastal hot spots. Avail of fresh juices, soft drinks and water and a choice of breakfast for the morning tour, Live BBQ spread on the Afternoon and Sunset tour.Sail through all the top landmarks along the coast. You are free to roam around the Yacht and relax where you please.
Morning tour: Dubai Marina, Blue Water Island, Dubai Eye, Jumierah Beach, the Palm, and the Atlantis
Afternoon tour: Dubai Marina, Blue Water Island, Dubai Eye, Jumierah Beach, the Palm, the Atlantis, and the Burj Al Arab
Sunset tour: Dubai Marina, Blue Water Island, Dubai Eye, Jumierah Beach, the Palm, and the Atlantis
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Life vests are available for those that wish to use them
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The Yacht will depart from the famous Dubai Marina, the worlds largest man-made Marina.
Pass By: Bluewaters by Meraas, Bluewaters Island, Dubai United Arab Emirates
This new man-made island is home to the worlds largest Ferris Wheel.
Pass By: Skydive Dubai, Al Seyahi St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Look up you should see some jumpers
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Get up close to the the iconic man made island
Pass By: Atlantis Dive Centre, Palm Jumeirah Atlantis Hotel Crescent Dr, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Marvel and take some pictures outside the Atlantis Hotel at the tip of the Palm Jumeirah
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Stop up close to the 7 Star Hotel, the boat will stop again to capture some great pictures before heading back (afternoon tour only).
Departure Point :Xclusive Yachts Rental Dubai, Retail - Marina side، Al Majara - Al Hubob St - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guest are required to bring valid ID by law. Non-Emirate nationals must bring their passport
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems it necessary and during weather warnings
- Yacht Selection will vary depending on weather and capacity requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 30 minute prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Dress code: smart casual, no bikinis, no footwear to be worn on board
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.