Dubai Old and New with Burj Khalifa Visit and Desert Tour
Get ready for an amazing 12-hour guided tour of Dubai ideal for travelers on a short visit. This guided tour is a mix of modern and ancient Dubai along with an evening in the desert. Visit places like Dubai Creek and Al Fahidi Fort, do extensive sightseeing, explore the 124th and 125th floor of the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa and experience the most adventurous part in the Desert of Arabia while Dune bashing. This tour includes transportation between sights and dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Beverages at desert camp
- Buffet dinner at desert camp
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Start your day with the city tour of Dubai after being picked up from your hotel to explore the amazing rich culture with both Modern and Touristic destinations. Visit places like the Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum Al Fahidi Fort, Jumeirah beach, Burj Al Arab hotel, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa.
At around 1pm visit the Dubai mall on the Burj Khalifa before your next Adventure to the 124th and 125th Floor at 1.30pm. The Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding emirates with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal.
Learn all there is to know about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon while feasting your eyes on live, historic, and night views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes.
An exciting tour with picturesque landmarks. Dubai is one of the most exciting and fast-growing cities in the world.
Get picked back from Dubai mall around 3:30pm-4pm for your next Adventure to the desert to enjoy the drive of your life, as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert onto our specially built camp, where you see the traditional desert camp farm which reveals the true Arabian hospitality. Enjoy delicious barbecued meats, salads, desserts, and beverages available for purchase.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid ID is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is smart/casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.