Dubai Water Canal Dinner Cruise with Hotel transfers
Experience a traditional Dhow Cruise along the new Dubai Canal up to the new waterfall bridge on Sheikh Zayed Road. Enjoy an International Buffet Dinner as you sail through some of the iconic landmarks of Dubai. Watch the spectacular Tanora Dance show as you sail the amazing skyline of Dubai at night
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 hours Cruise in a Premium glass enclosed Dhow
- Red carpet welcome
- Arabian welcome - Arabic coffee and Dates
- Cold / warm Towels
- View of the tallest building Burj Khalifa and JW Marriott Marquis
- Lavish International Buffet Dinner (served Pre-packed Dinner )
- Tea / Coffee & Soft beverages
- Live entertainment - Tanora show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Water Canal, 49th Street Between Safa and Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from the Dubai Hotel and taken to the Dubai Canal to board the Dhow to enjoy your cruise. Board a premium glass-enclosed Dhow for a 2-hour sunset cruise at Dubai Canal.Enjoy the selections from the delicious lavish 5* buffet of international and local options. During your dinner cruise you’ll see some of the famous landmark buildings including Festival City Mall , Ras Al Khor Sanctuary , Business Bay- Burj Kahlifa and Sheikh Zayed Road waterfall bridge. Watch authentic tanoura dance during your Cruise Dinner. The Dubai Canal Dinner Cruise sets sail daily in the evening for two hours of cruising, dining and entertainment. You will be dropped back to the Hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels only• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.>> Departure time : - Between 19:00 pm and 19:30 pm approximately
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- The Cruise will be for 2 hours. The remaining duration will be for the hotel pickup and drop off
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the cruise will be operated without these entertainments during these days.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the actual tour takes 2 – 2.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.