DXB Tour and Aquaventure water park & lost Chambers PRIVATE tour
Explore the charming city of Dubai in a day with two exciting excursions, where you get views of the modern skyline, comprehensive infrastructure, brilliant attractions, glamorous shopping malls, fine dining and quality hotels. Dubai is easily one of the best places to visit in the world. The tour drives to Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab (Photo stop), Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Mall.
At Aquaventure, water-themed way to escape the heat, spend a day combining thrills at Aquaventure—the largest water park in the Middle East and Europe—and exploration at The Lost Chambers Aquarium—the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
- Entry/Admission - The Lost Chambers Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Locker fees at water park (12 USD for a small and 20 USD for a large)
- First start your day with the a city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30am to explore the amazing city of rich culture with both Modern & Touristic Destinations. Exciting tour with picturesque landmarks.
Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast growing city of the world .We start our tour includes the places of Dubai creek, Dubai museum Al Fahidi fort, Jumeirah beach, site seeing view of Burj Al Arab hotel (built in the sea), Sightseeing of Atlantis hotel, Mall of the Emirates and then at the top view from world tallest Burj khalifa.
You will be dropped to Atlantis- Aqua-venture, around 01:30 before your next Adventure to the Water park..
Both parks Aqua-venture and Lost chambers are housed within the remarkable Atlantis, The Palm resort, making it easy to combine both in 1 exciting day. Start by being blasted off on water coasters and getting thrown down a 9-story near-vertical slide straight into a shark-filled lagoon. Take it down a notch and soak up some sun as you glide effortlessly along a lazy river ride, or simply kick back with a book on the beautiful private beach.
If all that excitement becomes a little too much, wander off to explore The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you come face to face with over 65,000 marine creatures. Explore the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis through 20 unique exhibits, including a touch tank and Aquatheatre interactive show.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring photo ID to redeem voucher uinder your name.
- Children under the age of 3 and height less than 1.2 Meters go free of charge
- It is recommended to bring towels and money for locker fees (if you would like to rent one) at the water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Covid-19 safe
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.