Early Access to the Acropolis of Athens Small-Group Guided Tour
Beat the heat and the crowds by accessing the Acropolis early in the morning with your expert guide on this small-group tour. Stroll around the traditional disctrict of Plaka and marvel at important sites.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Small group tour of maximum 18 persons
- Professional and licensed guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Acropolis
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Entrance fees are being paid at the start of the tour (passport or ID card is required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Theater of Dionysus
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Roman Agora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Theater of Dionysus, Mitseon 25, Athens 105 58 Greece
Meet your guide at Key Tours office, and reach the south slope of the Acropolis, where you will admire the Dionysus Sanctuary and Dionysus Theater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Walk up the hill leading to the Acropolis significant site and have your camera ready for snapping photos of the historical monuments of Acropolis, including the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Pedestal of Agrippa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
Having explored the Acropolis site and going downhill, you will admire significant sights of the capital of Greece, including the Ancient Agora and the National Observatory of Athens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Then, you will enter and walk through the unique district of the city, Plaka. For a while, forget the city sounds. Go around Anafiotika, the topmost neighborhood of Plaka and discover with your guide its tranquil, picturesque, and mystic hidden corners. Stroll around the innumerable little alleys and admire the old whitewashed mansions with the carved wooden or imposing iron doors and the colorful painted shutter. Find hidden gems of unspoiled beauty and magnificent views and learn secrets unknown even to many Athenians.
Stop At: Roman Agora, Polignotou 3, Athens 105 55 Greece
After a while, you will arrive at the Bathhouse of the Winds, the only public bath of Athens surviving at the present days. It dates from the first period of Turkish rule (1453 – 1669) and stands near the Roman forum and the Tower of the Winds.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Passing by the Roman Forum, the Fethiye Mosque Museum and the Hadrian's Library, you will end up at Monastiraki Square, perhaps the oldest surviving square of the city. After the end of the tour, you can visit the flea market, one of the best places to buy just about anything or continue strolling and enjoy your lunch or your coffee at one of the little, picturesque shops, creating memories of a lifetime.
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Entrance fees are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We provide all participants with whisper audio devices to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are thoroughly sanitized from our staff, as well as inside the charging cases with UVC lights. In addition, sanitizing dispensers are available at the ticket office for use before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.