Ebc & Gokyo Lake Trek
Mt. Everest is the ultimate goal for all the mountaineers and trekkers of the world. This trek is especially designed for those trekkers who wish to trek on the mighty trail conquered by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary along with the superb views of Himalayan panorama and beautiful natural lakes.
Everest Base Camp trek with Gokyo Lake Trek will take the visitors to some of the famous places of Everest region such a Kalapatthar (A famous view point of Everest region), Gokyo Ri, Gokyo valley, Namche Bazar and other many fascinating places of Everest region.
You will also get an opportunity to explore the unique lifestyle and culture of Sherpa people living in this region. Everest (Highest mountain of the world), Annapurna, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu, Amadablam, Pumori and other many beautiful mountain ranges. Sightseeing of the lifestyle, cultures, traditions, wilderness, animals and birds are also some of the major attractions of this trek.
per adult from
20 days 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1 hour massage after a trek
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- International Flight
- Bottled water
- Domestic Flight Ticket ( Ktm to Lukla to ktm)
Please sent us your Flight details so Our staff will pick up you at the Airport. welcome to Nepal, make the Visit Nepal 2020 more success experience the unforgettable ever.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please sent us your Flight details so Our staff will pick up you at Airport.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12/30/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.