Eiffel Tower Tour with Elevator Access to 2nd Floor & Optional Summit Access
The Eiffel Tower is the most iconic attraction, and without a doubt the most photographed lady in the world, so why not snap her photos from the best angles possible when visiting? This tour prepares you for a memorable visit to the Iron Lady with a 45-minute guided walking tour starting from Trocadéro Plaza – the best vantage point for photographing the tower – and takes you across the Iena Bridge to the Champ de Mars, while your expert guide offers you insights into the fascinating history of the original “Dame de Fer”. After the informative walking tour, your guide will accompany you past the ticket line to ascend in the elevator, for your self-guided visit of the 1st and 2nd floors (or all the way up to the summit, if you select the option) to marvel at the iconic sights such as the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees and Notre Dame, from the city’s best vantage point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour around Trocadéro area and Champ de Mars
- Reservation and entrance tickets to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Reservation and entrance tickets to Summit of the Eiffel Tower (IF OPTION IS SELECTED)
- Small groups of 24 people or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Meet up with your guide in central Paris (the meeting point is confirmed on your voucher) for your tour. Once the group is together, take a short walk over to the Trocádero gardens and take some time to get aquainted with Paris’s most famous lady on our Direct Access Eiffel Tower Tour. Unlike other operators, we start our tour at Trocadero Plaza, by far the best vantage point from which to photograph the tower.
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
Follow your guide, across the Iena Bridge and to the Champ de Mars, listening all the while to the fascinating history of the original “Dame de Fer” (Iron Lady).
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
After the walking tour, your guide will then accompany you past the ticket line, to ascend in the elevator. On your self-guided visit of the 1st and 2nd floors, you’ll have a chance to enjoy her every curve from every angle and to understand the beautiful science that keeps her standing. Most of her admirers have to wait hours to get the closest of views, but you will avoid the ticket office lines, gaining faster access to her privileged vantage point overlooking the City of Light. From the dedicated observation deck on the second level, you’ll get to admire the marvels that lay at your feet. From here, take in iconic sights such as the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, and Notre Dame. Take this chance to explore the beauty and history of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You must present either proof of full vaccination (with an EMA-approved vaccine), proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test(PCR or antigen) taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.