Ek Balam, Buffet lunch and Hubi Ku Cenote from Valladolid
With more of 30 years of experience, we can provide the best service and prices available. For sure we can make this experience worth it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - In the car, we have a cooler with bottles of water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - In case you requiere, you will be able to order and pay in the restaurant
- Soda/Pop - In case you requiere, you will be able to order and pay in the restaurant
- Life vest, In case you requiere, you will be able to rent in the cenote
- After your booking, We'll coordinate the pick up suggesting at 7:00 am, After the pick up We'll drive you for 40 min to Ek Balam where you will be able to visit the site for 2 hrs approximately, after your time in Ek Balam, We'll continue with the plan to Hubiku cenote where you will have 90 min for lunch and swim in the cenote, after this time We'll drive you back to Valladolid.
Departure Point :Calle 40, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll do the pick up from the main lobby of your Hotel, Guest home, Airbnb, etc.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Non-responsive letter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.