El Chorro waterfalls and Busa lake
One of the most outstanding waterfalls in Ecuador is the Girón Waterfalls, within this journey we will admire beautiful valleys with cattle, and you will have the opportunity to taste a delicious yogurt typical to the area, site recognized for contributing much of dairy products to the South of the Ecuador, will also have an encounter with the history of Ecuador when we visit the Museum of Treaties located in the canton of Girón and village where can we try a tasty bread known as "achira", produced with a plant typical of the region.
Once we arrive to the Girón waterfalls we will enjoy a hike of approximately 3 hours between the first and second waterfall (Considered the highest waterfall in South America), appreciating some birds and native vegetation of this fantastic place which provides water to Girón. We will also visit the Sacred Cañari Lagoon of Busa, a place that encloses the mysticism of the Andean cultures, as was the important Cañari culture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
On this tour, the guide will take you to the south of the province of Azuay, to enjoy the magic of the Chorro waterfall and the Busa lagoon, sites considered sacred by the Cañari and Inca cultures.
• Polylepis Tours, Cuenca 010101 Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.