El-Moez Street and Cairo tower with Dinner
visit one of the biggest Open Islamic Museum in Cairo “El Moez Street” that has been recognized one of the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world by United Nations study then enjoy one of the best views in Cairo through Cairo tower while having your dinner
What's included :
- - Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle .
- - Egyptologist tour guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our guide will pick up you from your Hotel to start your by visiting one of the oldest streets in Egypt “ El Moez Le Din Allah” Street, the eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tala , The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc…
Then take a prospective view of this great city, with it’s very modern and very ancient districts. Anyone who has stood atop the Citadel or from the upper floors of some of the taller hotels is aware of the grand views that Cairo Tower offers.
One of the best views is from the Cairo Tower, located on Gezira Island (Zemalak) just north of the Museum of Modern Art which provides a panoramic vision of Cairo. This 187 meter tall tower, in the form of a latticework tube that fans out slightly at the top, is said to imitate a lotus plant, and ranks only fourth among the world’s highest towers. It is made of granite; the same material often used by the ancient Egyptians, and is about 45 meters taller than the Great Pyramid at Giza. Enjoy your dinner in Cairo tower’s spinning restaurant.
Return to the hotel after the trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons