El Rosario Half-Day Tour with Optional Visit to Caimanero Lagoon
Visit the villages of El Tablon Viejo and El Rosario. You will see the Spanish cemetery, the museum and the ruins of the old temple. Then you will have an optional stop for lunch at El Caimanero lagoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mazatlan Van Tours, Mazatlan 82110 Mexico
Begin your day with pickup from either your hotel or cruise ship. Over the course of this tour, not only will you see these amazing sights in the unique villages of El Tablon Viejo and El Rosario, but you will also get to see Mexican artists hand making colonial furniture, palm leave furniture, and fine pottery. Later, In the town of El Rosario, you will visit the marvelous church with the incredible and unique gold altar and learn about some of its history.
Visit the museum to be briefed on some of the important people in the history of this town. Afterwards, head on to El Caimanero where you will have the option to stop and enjoy a delicious lunch right on the beach front. On theway back to Mazatlan you will take a unique route to enjoy the views driving between the coconut groves and the Caimanero lagoon, driving through the farms in the area. Observe the area as the driver takes you back to your Mazatlan accommodation or cruise ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Mazatlán hotels and Cruise ship terminalDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure pointPorts
- Mazatlan, Hilario Rodríguez Malpica 12, Playas del Sur, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.