Elqui Valley by bike
By car we will go to the last village in the Elqui Valley: During the ride the guide will tell you all the stories and indications of the places that can be visited during the route. In the last village, you will receive your bicycles, equipment and safety tips so that you can undertake the return trip on your own along a single 17 km road with a downward trend. During the route you will be able to visit the places previously indicated by the guide.
• Enjoy the green-fertil landscape during the ride
• Take a bath in the river
• Visit a farm, pisco destilleries and the villages
• Complimentary pick up from Pisco Elqui
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- helmet and repair kit
- Entry/Admission - Dona Josefa de Elqui - Pisco Artesanal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dona Josefa de Elqui - Pisco Artesanal, Pisco Elqui s/n, Pisco Elqui 1770000 Chile
We start in Pisco Elqui with the choice of selecting your mountain bike and then are taken by transfer in a vehicle giving a complete guided tour of the attractions to visit, until the road ends and then you can enjoy the descend breathing in the fresh mountain breeze and scenery in your own time.
Bicycle route of 17 kms in descending tendency.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Turismo Migrantes, O´Higgins s/n - Pisco Elqui, Paihuano, Coquimbo, Chile
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.