Enjoy Cabo San Lucas city tour and amazing sea adventure to Lands End!
In our Land's End Tour, we'll first take you for a quick land tour by the main spots in Cabo San Lucas, such as the Medano beach entrance, where you will get to see and feel the great ambiance that takes place there every day. Also we'll pass by the famous Cabo Wabo cantina owned by the legendary rock star Sammy Hagar and by the many other spots around Cabo's downtown including the old tuna cannery building located south at the end of Marina boulevard.
After we finish the city tour, we'll get to our dock "A" at the marina to step onboard a glass bottom boat to visit the main spots at Land's End.
Departing from the marina, we'll navigate straight forward along Cabo's Land's End. At this point, we'll be riding by the many attractions of the area, including the Pelican's rock, the Lover's Beach, the Neptune Finger, the Sea Lions colony and the famous Arch; all by the Cabo San Lucas bay side in the Sea of Cortes.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transportation. Fully air conditioned vans. Bilingual tour guide. Glass bottom boat - Life jacket included. Tequila tasting Shopping time Bottled water.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
In this tour we visit:
City main spots, Land's End, The Arch.
Sea Lion's colony, Pelican rock, Neptune Finger, Lover's beach, Divorce beach view, Ocean Pacific side view.
Cabo San Lucas bay view, tequila tasting (optional), shopping time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow: Cabo San Lucas: 9:45 AM, Tourist Corridor: 9:30 AM.San Jose del Cabo: 9:00 AM.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.