Enjoy Lisbon Walking Tour
Go behind-the-scenes and enjoy Lisbon as a local. Explore exciting neighborhoods, see some amazing street art and stop for a few delicious tastings. Discover how multicultural, exotic and fascinating Lisbon really is. Enjoy a great walk and try some delicious local specialties on a tour that really takes you off the beaten track and shows you what very few tourists see.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- The tour begins on Augusta Street with a brief introduction to Lisbon and its history, from pre-historic occupation to the Roman period, the big earthquake of 1755 until the present. You will see the Victory Arch and the Commercial Square, one of Europe's biggest squares.
Next the tour will make its way to the Castle Hill, and enjoy the beautiful views from an amazing viewpoint. Then proceed to explore the old neighborhood of the Mouraria (Lisbon's old moorish ghetto), full of history and character. There will be a stop for our first food tasting (pastry and coffee).
After the tasting, move on to the central Baixa neighborhood, where you will visit several beautiful squares and stop for the second tasting. Next the tour will explore the cosmopolitan and elegant Chiado neighborhood, with its theaters, opera house, bookstores and beautiful cafés, where then stop for the third tasting.
Continuing to wander through the Bairro Alto, where many of Lisbon's restaurants, bars and nightclubs are located, and admire the views from two spectacular viewpoints.
Finally, you will return to the river front and visit an great gourmet market, and finish the tour by the river, next to the square where the tour started.
Departure Point :Arco da Rua Augusta, R. Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Time Out Market Lisbon, Av. 24 de Julho 49, 1200-479 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.