Equator Line and Pululahua Crater - Half Day Tour
On this half day tour you will go to the Intiñan Equator Museum, located 200 meters from the Middle of the World Monument, and after that you will have time to go to the Pululahua´s Crater. With an interesting history. Nearby are a lot of little shops where you can find creative handmade souvenirs. Before you will be brought back to your hotel you will be offered a delicious empanada.
*If you would like to visit the monument of the Middle of the World, you can do it instead of visiting the Intiñan Museum. Please let us know in advance.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to your hotel in Quito (urban zone)
- Meals as described in the itinerary (1x snack)
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- Entrance fee museum
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
What's excluded :
- Optional tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
After a 45 minute drive (approximately) from your hotel in Quito, you will reach the Intiñan Museum, located 200 meters from the monument of the Middle of the World. In this museum, you will able to see the effects that gravity exerts in each hemisphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve, Crater Volcan Pululahua mirador de Pululahua, Calacali 170154 Ecuador
After your visit to the Intiñan Museum, you will be taken to the Pululahua crater, which is located very close by. After arrival, you will appreciate the nature and the landscapes around this volcanic crater.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
After visiting the Pululahua Crater, you will enjoy a delicious local snack, an empanada, which is a type of fried pastry, with filling inside. This is a very typical snack in Quito.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel of preference inside the urban area of Quito, outside you will be charged extra.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Your Hotel in Quito
- Arrival and departure information of international flights
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances.
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please let us know, the tours are completely customizable.
- Insurance is mandatory including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers must bring with them extra sanitary items to be used during the entire tour. Transportation: Passengers will be seated skipping a place to maintain the distance required. Medicine: Travelers should bring their medications from their countries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.