Escapology: Mansion Murder Escape Room in Orlando
Enjoy the award-winning Escapology live escape games. This package lets you attempt to "find the family killer before you are framed and lose your inheritance". Your group of 2-6 people have an hour to escape before you end up with a life behind bars! Do you have what it takes to prove your innocence?
What's included :
- Private Escape Room
- Free parking
- Complimentary water after you escape
- 6.5% Sales tax
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
There's been a murder and you are the main suspect! With the help of your friends, can you prove your innocence in under 60 minutes? Find out at the Escapology Murder Mansion Escape Room in Orlando. The fast paced challenge is a great option for team building, family bonding, or even a date. Enjoy the flexibility to choose a day and start time that works for you and your group of up to six people.
• Escapology, 11951 International Dr Suite C3, Orlando, FL 32821-7393
Departure Point :11951 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you display a temperature over 100 degrees F you will not be allowed to play and will be rescheduled or refunded. Please check this site and STAY HOME if you are displaying any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.