Esna, Edfu and Kom Ombo with lunch
Take the chance to visit Esna temple, one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Esna, the only temple remaining of four temples, It is located on the west bank of the Nile River about 100 meters awy ,also visit Edfu temple, which includes Horus temple, built by Ptolemy (237 BC). (212 BC), without decoration, the decoration and construction completed by Ptolemy X and Ptolemy XI ,then visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which was established during the reign of Ptolemy VI.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- lunch in restaurant
- Tour Guide
- All transportation in destination location
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Day 1Full description:
In the morning our agent will picke you up from your hotel in Luxor in an air-conditioned car
Starting your visit with Esna temple, which dedicated to the worship of the god of Khenum with each of his wives ,Esna temple is a rectangular hall with a facade of architectural style of the ancient Egyptian temples in the Greek and Roman era,the Temple contain a hall of columns with 24 pillars beautifully decorated with lotus and palm capitals.
Then you will go to Edfu temple ,which was the capital of the second province In Upper Egypt. Since the late 19th century archaeological excavations have revealed their importance in the early ages of ancient Egypt
Finally, you will go to Kom Ombo temple, which its walls decorated with Egyptian decoration, that is characterized by precision and harmony, and the beauty of its balance between the figures of the surrounding inscriptions Hieroglyphs complement these scenes.
Your guide will explain the temple, Please listen carefully to your guide, where he will tell you the story in a beautiful way
Then will return for having lunch in a restaurant and then back to the hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.