Essaouira Day Trip
During this tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover the pearl of the coastal area of Morocco, called Essaouira, situated in the Atlantic coast and known for its frech fishes, its harbour and specially its narrow streets surrounded by the old castle of Sqala that has been used for protection in the past by the portuguese military who used to face pirates and enemies attacks back in time when they occuppied this city and called "Mogador" in the 16th Century.
An optional guide can be provided if needed and also Lunch can be booked for you if you want to taste some delicious and tasty Moroccan cuisine based on fish and seafruit.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips and entrance fees
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
The travelers will walk by the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jamaa El Fna, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We are flexible, we can do the pick up from any point suggested by the traveler.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.