Estonian Craft Beer Tasting in Tallinn
Spend a while hours in an Estonian pub and cafe in Tallinn tasting locally made craft beer and learning about the history of beer making in this Baltic capital. Hear about how beer has evolved in Tallinn and about the craft beer revolution taking place. And then sample the beer, as the guide speaks of about the drink's particularly Estonian characteristics. This is a great way to learn about Estonian culture and quench your thirst at the same time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- We see the makret, talk about Estonian local foods, visit the brewery, taste the beer and try the snacks. Have a discussion about local life. Great way to chat learn about all the matters of the current life as well as history
Departure Point :Tallinna raekoda, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.