Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
The evening desert safari is a popular activity in Dubai, and one worthy experience for both residents and tourists in Dubai. The tour is just the perfect opportunity to explore the golden, rolling, picturesque dunes in a high adrenaline-dune bashing ride, enjoy dinner in the desert and marvel at different shows including Fire Show, Emarati, Indian, Belly & Tanoura dances.
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your Dubai Hotel/ Residence
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (around 30 minutes)
- Sunset photo stop
- Traditional Arabic welcoming with Gahwa (Arabic coffee) & Dates
- Sand boarding
- Short Camel ride experience
- Henna painting for Ladies (small design)
- Falcon photo experience (extra cost of AED 10)
- Arabic customs dressing experience (Dishdasha and Abaya)
- Selected Arabic snacks (Falafil & Luqaymat)
- Belly Dance
- Tanura & Fire Show
- Unlimited water & soft drinks
- International open buffet dinner with barbecue (Vegetarian dishes included)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (Available at the bar for extra cost)
- Quad Bike (ATV) - Available at extra cost
- Tips and Souvenirs
Pickup time during summer is between 3:00 - 3:30 PM
Arrival at the rest area/meeting point.
Entry into the desert.
Dune bashing (around 30mins)
Sunset watch; depart for the camp.
Arrival at the desert camp.
Indulge in the Arabic camp’s fun activities (belly dance not available during Ramadan)
End of the activity; and departure back to hotel or residence.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Sometimes due to unexpected city traffic the Tour duration may differ.
- We suggest Travelers to wear casual & loose fitting cloths. Travelers is suggest to have a jacket during the winter season. Unless Travelers need to experience waking on the desert barefooted, we suggest wearing sport shoes in case Travelers need to participate in sand boarding activity.
- To avoid vomiting and/or sickness during the dune bashing activity, we recommend Travelers not to eat 2-3 hours before the desert safari.
- Arabia Horizons will not be responsible for any kind of sickness, injury, accident, and/or loss of personal belongings. We always advise travelers should have a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards.
- Travelers must be mentally and physically able to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons