Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Creek with hotel transfers
Enjoy an evening dinner cruise at the historically important Dubai Creek and savour the contrasting illuminated sights of the New and old Dubai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 hours Cruise in a enclosed Dhow
- Welcome Drinks
- Cold / warm Towels
- Lavish International Buffet Dinner (served Pre-packed Dinner )
- Recorded Arabic Music
- Unlimited Soft Drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhow Dinner Cruise, Burj Khalifa Area - U Bora Towers - Commercial Tower - Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the historically important Dubai creek where you will board a traditional dhow boat, similar to the typical boats used by pearl divers, fishermen and traders in the past. The setting is apt owing to the historical background Dubai Creek served as a minor port for dhows coming as far away as India or East Africa in the earlier days. As you go inside the deck, you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Enjoy a fabulous and relaxing evening where this cruise will unfold a contrast of the old and new Dubai. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner while gently gliding past illuminated souks, banks and palaces.The Specially designed dhow is made of beautiful teak wood with an artistic touch that will make your experience special. As you come to the end of the cruise, your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels only• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.>> Departure time : - Between 19:00 pm and 19:30 pm approximately
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- The Cruise will be for 2 hours. The remaining duration will be for the hotel pickup and drop off
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the cruise will be operated without these entertainments during these days.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the actual tour takes 2 – 2.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Enhanced cleaning of high-contact areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.