Evening Escape - Snowmobile safari and campfire in Rovaniemi
Experience the best of Finland’s snowy wilderness and keep warm by the campfire on this 3-hour snowmobile safari from Rovaniemi. Travel deep into the Finnish countryside by snowmobile with a guide, and watch the skies for sightings of the famous Northern Lights. Follow winding trails deep into the snowy forest, and stop along the way for a delicious campfire dinner as the flames flicker against the night sky. This 3-hour snowmobile safari includes pickup and drop-off from selected Rovaniemi hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Winter clothing
- Snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile
- Lappish toast
- Fried sausages
- Hot drinks
What's excluded :
- Join us to experience the magic of the northern nature in the evening twilight. Drive
through a beautiful winter landscape in snowmobile headlights before stopping for a
break in the middle of the pitch-dark forest.
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.