Evening Food Stroll through Ghetto, Campo de Fiori and Trastevere
This Small Group walking tour will take you down the winding alleys of the historical city center with a local Roman guide. Picking out only the best Italian food delights from fantastic and diverse venues, your senses will explode while trying the best food Rome has to offer for a delicious tasting memory!
This moving feast will allow you to try some typical Italian pizza, pasta, salami, cheese and other local dishes like the Jewish Roman artichoke, a great sample of cultural blend. The best Italian wines and a real Italian gelato will complete this authentic Italian experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Portico d'Ottavia, Via del Portico d'Ottavia 29 Sant'Angelo (Ghetto), 00186 Rome Italy
This unique walking tour will introduce you to the best food and hot spots Rome has to offer to experience the Italian Culture and Gastronomy at its fullest! You will be guided by our Guide, who has a true passion for food, wine and Rome. Different tasting from fantastic and diverse venues around the streets of central Rome will make your senses explode! We only choose the best when it comes to food & drinks, delighting your eyes with temptation as this feast moves between historical buildings and churches.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit a historical eatery the locals keep to themselves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Sisto, 00153 Rome Italy
Pass over Sisto Bridge as we make our way to Trastevere.
Pass By: Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Pass by Santa Maria in Trastevere: the oldest church in Rome.
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Sample the most mouth-watering Roman street food and enjoy a traditional sit-down meal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bar Totò, Via del Portico d'Ottavia, 2, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Trastevere (Mastai), 00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please communicate any special dietary needs at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.