Exciting Combo 3X1 Atv (shared), Zip Line & Cenote From Cancun
A day full of adrenaline and happines, you can ride an ATV and feel the air in your face in the zip line, at the end you can swim in the natural, refreshing and crystalline waters of the Cenote.
3 activities in one day enjoying the best parts of the Riviera Maya. Have some fresh air going through the top trees of Puerto Morelos in a fantastic zipline adventure. Then, keep the rush going in an atv ride you'll never forget. To finish this awesome day full of adrenaline, refresh yourself in a sweetwater cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
- Round trip transportation (from any hotel or meeting point in Cancun)
- Medical insurance
- ATV (shared) Zipline and cenote
What's excluded :
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts
Your day would be full of adrenaline with this exciting tour. You can ride an ATV, be one with the air in the Zip line, and then swim in the refreshing and crystalline waters from the Cenote.
3 activities in one day enjoying the best parts of the Riviera Maya. Have some fresh air going through the top trees of Puerto Morelos in a fantastic zipline adventure. Then, keep the rush going in an ATV ride you'll never forget. To finish this awesome day full of adrenaline, refresh yourself in a sweetwater cenote.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Don't forget to bring your swim suit, towel and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring biodegrable insect repellent and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.