Exclusive Colosseum Express Guided Tour and Open Bus Tickets
An expert guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the largest amphitheater ever constructed in the center of ancient Rome. On your tour you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and gory past. You will visit the ground floor and second level giving you a great view inside the Colosseum.
Along with this tour, you will have the inclusion of the hop-on hop-off bus tour pass. The 10 stops all around the city center are close to the main attractions, so you can save precious time going from one to the other!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket for 24 or 72 hours
- 1-Hour Colosseum Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick- up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Explore the Colosseum with a local guide and discover the bloody history of the most famous amphitheater in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Check-in time 30 minutes before the chosen starting time.
- You will retire your Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket at the meeting point before the Tour starts
- On the panoramic bus you can have recorded commentary in your choice of either English, Italian Spanish, French, German, Chinese Mandarin, Russian, Arabic and Portuguese. The commentary is available through complimentary earphones that you will receive when you board the bus
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child discount from 14 to 18 years old is applied only with a valid ID card
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Comfortable attire recommended
- Pets are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance too. If the temperature is above 37,5° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.