Exclusive Gourmet Stop on the road A1: Choose between Lunch - Dinner or Lunch with private transfer at 2 Michelin forks Restaurant degli Angeli near Rome
For Smart Travellers: enjoy a fantastic Gourmet Stop "on the road", a delicious seven-course tasting menu including four Sommelier selected wines or at choice without drinks at Gourmet Resort Ristorante & Hotel degli Angeli, 2 Michelin forks, among the best restaurants in Lazio, at 4 km from A1 highway exit "Magliano Sabina". Dedicated menu for children. A private transfer option is available for those staying in Rome.
The renowned Executive Chef Laura Marciani is well known and appreciated for its traditional cuisine with dishes revisited and prepared with only top quality raw materials and mainly locally produced.
Outside, a large garden, a swimming pool with relaxation area and a breathtaking view of the Tiber Valley invite you to relax and enjoy the quiet between a specialty and the other.
Here in the authentic Sabine hills near Rome you can taste the best Italian food in a fantastic environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks (where specified)
- Lunch (where specified)
- Dinner (where specified)
- Transfer from/to Rome (where specified)
What's excluded :
- Additional or Different dishes and drinks
- Transfer to/from the Restaurant
- The Restaurant degli Angeli is first rate, offering an elegant and comfortable ambience and is mentioned in the most important gastronomic guides such as the Michelin, Gambero Rosso, Pecora Nera, Espresso, Veronelli, Autostrade Gourmet, etc.
Enjoy exciting Experiences in the world of Taste:
• Taste the best Italian olive oils for free in the olive oil corner! The resort Olioteca is probably the only existing in Italy with more than 200 excellent extra vergine olive oils from the Sabine hills and from all over Italy.
• The Wine cellar offers more than 800 labels of wine, champagne and spirits from around the world, sought after and selected by the owner who is also a professional Sommelier and Olive Oil taster.
• In the local shop Bottega delle Delizie you find the best that the area has to offer with cured meats, cheeses, locally made pasta, extra virgin olive oil of Sabina to take away.
Choose between the following options with or without drinks:
• Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch or Dinner including Sommelier selected wines:
Welcome with Sparkling Franciacorta Antinori and a little delight by the Chef
Sabina focaccia with taste of excellent extra virgin oils from our Olioteca
Basket of pastry with spinach, cheese, parmesan flakes, black truffle and cream of tomato
Suppressed pork locally produced and artichokes
Typical hand-made Strozzapreti pasta with porcini mushrooms
Pig’s exclusive pluma cut of own production with lacquered San Giovanni apples
Cannoli with ricotta and pistachio ice cream or at choice Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
Small pastries of the Angels
1 tasting glass Franciacorta Brut Antinori
1 tasting glass Grechetto Umbria Castello di Antignano 2015
1 tasting glass Torgiano Rosso Castello di Antignano 2015
1 tasting glass Moscato di Pantelleria Pellegrino 2013 dessert wine
1 Espresso coffee
Cover charge and service
• Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch or Dinner without drinks
• Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch including Sommelier selected wines and private transfer from Rome (where specified)
• Children's Menu (3-12 years):
Bruschetta bread with fresh tomato, basil and extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
Potato dumplings Gnocchetti with Chianina meat sauce
Straccetti meat with rosemary
Homemade French fries in extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
Departure Point :Price option Gourmet Menu Lunch & Transfer only:we meet at 11.30am in Via Marsala 82 in front of "Rome Your Way Tours" and Termini train station in central Rome. Return to starting point around 3:30/4:00pm (transfer is 1h approx).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confermation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible: elevator
- A minimum of 2 people (max. 4 people) per booking is required for Gourmet Menu with private transfer
- Private transfer option: meeting point is central in Rome near Termini train station
- The menu is subject to change according to seasonal ingredients and the chef's imagination.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.