Exclusive Sicily COUNTRYSIDE TOUR - with local Guide - starts from Palermo
• Scenic day in the Sicilian Countryside
• Taste Local Wines, Organic Olives and Olive Oil
• Exclusive Tour led by a LOCAL GUIDE for personalized attention and flexibility
• Guided Tour inside archeological area in SELINUNTE
• Comfortable Transport from your hotel by Luxury Mercedes Minivan
The Trip combines lovely moments while being surrounded by Sicilian rural areas and vineyards set in a delightful location, plus a journey back in time to Selinunte where the Greeks left their heritage with amazing ruins which are considered among the most important in the Mediterranean. The island is renowned for the many outstanding wines, some of them produced in this area, which is famous for a great wine and olive oil production. It's the perfect place to breathe the tranquility of the real, rural Sicily of centuries past.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour inside the archeological park of Selinunte
- Exclusive Private Tour with Local Guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Winery and Organic Olive Farm - Visit & Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Lago Arancio
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to archeological area
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico Selinunte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castellammare del Golfo, Castellammare del Golfo, Province of Trapani, Sicily
Meet your LOCAL GUIDE at your hotel and board a luxury Mercedes Minivan for a drive (1.5h) south of Palermo trough the "Sicilian Tuscany” passing the Gulf of Castellammare. Enjoy the landscape covered with Vineyards and Olive Plantations.
Stop At: Parco Archeologico Selinunte, Via Selinunte, 91022 Marinella di Selinunte, Castelvetrano, Sicily Italy
Upon arrival visit an ORGANIC OLIVE FARM including a tasting of local olive products. The prestigious "Nocellara del Belice" olive variety has been grown here for centuries. An unrepeatable combination of the local soil and microclimate gives origin to DOP certified table olives and extra-virgin olive oil.
Next will be a guided tour inside the nearby archeological area of SELINUNTE. The archeological park is among the most extensive and impressive of Europe: it includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city and a beautiful landscape. Selinunte is also one of the most evocative places in Sicily, never having been built over in modern times. In the 5th Century BC it was second only to Syracuse - Following time for a lunch break at a local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago Arancio, Sambuca di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
Finally visit a renowned local WINERY which is embedded in a charming and unique context. Its variety of excellent wines, cellars and vineyards makes this destination a special place. During the wine tasting session you'll get more familiar with the local grapes from the area. Drive back to Palermo in the late afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify Your Hotel in Palermo
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.