Exclusive Textile Experience Full Day Tour
In this exclusive textile tour, you will get to learn and discover how actually the textile industry works. Apart from the main sites mentioned, you will get to see various other sites such as - The Clothing District that is Dadar, Wholesale Material Markets, Mumbadevi Temple, High-End Boutique Stores, Colaba Tourist District, and Kashmiri Boutiques. This experiential tour will be informative and fun both at the same time. So head out and get experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottles of Water
- Kashmiri Tea [Saffron Cava]
- Name on Rice – Street Art
- Entry Tickets for a Private tour inside Dhobi Ghat
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
- Meet a Fashion Designer – Optional and at an Additional Cost
- Local Lunch
- Offerings at Mumbadevi Temple
- Feed a Cow Activity
What's excluded :
- Outsourced vehicle Advised For Large Groups–To book as an add on package, you can send an inquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels beyond Central Bombay into the suburbs.
This tour is recommended for all who wish to look at Indian designs, material and get to know more about Indian fabrics and styles. Ideal for fashion mongers, wannabee fashionistas and those who simply want a new wardrobe! During this experience we will get a chance to understand the Indian markets through the street, boutique and high-end fashion styles, meet with people who can give you that authentic feel and understanding and even get a chance to pick up some surprises.
• Dhobi Ghat, Dr. E. Moses Rd. near Mahalakshmi Station, Mumbai India
• Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, DN Road Mumbai CST Area, Mumbai 400001 India
• Colaba Causeway, Colaba, Mumbai India
Departure Point :Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.