Excursion Inca Cusco day, Moray, Pisac ..
We have the best guides
We include all your tourist tickets
Enjoy more than 26 typical dishes of Peru.
We guarantee excellent service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Guide of professional tourism.
- Buffet lunch with more than 26 typical dishes
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
Enjoy a visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting all the archaeological parks that have this beautiful valley as they are CHINCHERO Here are the remains of the royal treasure of Túpac Inca Yupanqui, here the women dress up as Inca wives, MORAY , center of agricultural experiments in circular platforms, SALINERAS, white hill, formed of salt deposits, then we go to URUBAMBA, where we had a buffet of typical Peruvian dishes, we continued to OLLANTAYTAMBO, the place most interesting, known as the military fortress of Inca We visited PISAC, the center of Inca astronomy.
This tour starts with pick-up at your hotel in Cusco between 6:40 am and 7:00 am and ends with the return to your hotel between around 7:45 pm.
Duration: 12 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Cusco between 6:40 and 6:55. Therefore, at the time of booking, indicate the name of your hotel and the address
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.