Explore Ancient Rome - Ultimate Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
An expert English speaking guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the center of ancient Rome. You will venture up to the Palatine Hill home to the most afluent of ancient Romans, hosting the best view over the centre of the city (A perfect place for pictures). And then moving down the hill to explore the famous Roman Forum, the centre of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches. Join us on the Ultimate Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Ancient Rome Tour and travel in time to see the eternal city in all of its former glory.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Assistance and all the fees included
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum Tours | Explore Italy Tours, Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
You will meet the staff in the office at Via della Polveriera nr 8, nearby the Colosseum. Here you can take some beautiful wide angle and panoramic photos of the Colosseum and surrounding areas before the tour begins.
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Being one of the most visited sites in the world, there is regularly long ticket line at the Roman Forum and Palatine. By joining our Explore Ancient Rome - Ultimate Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tour, we will provide you with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket lines.
Visiting the imperial palace or having the best view over the city, will represent just some of this tour's attractions. Along with providing you with expert knowledge, your guide will also point out the best places to capture that perfect picture during your tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum was the downtown of the ancient city, the political, economic and religious centre. You will learn about the roman life and you will find out what Romans enjoyed the most.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable
- Child discount from 3 to 15 years old is applied only with a valid ID card
- Important: please note that you cannot get to the Roman Forum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Roman Forum to accommodate the large items.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- This tour entrance gives only access to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded.
- Please be advised that the Colosseum's capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure
- This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Near public transportation
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.