Extreme Canyoning Experience at the Cetina River from Split
Rope lowering of two abseils: the first is 53m and the second is 18m high, walking and swimming through crystal clear waters and numerous brisk slides of the refreshing Cetina River. Enjoy the waterfalls and cliff s up to 180m high. Our guides will be with you and help you all the way. Make this vacation the one you`ll remember!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Equipment (neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket, harness)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
In this extreme canyoning version, we offer rope lowering of two abseils: the first is 53m and the second is 18m high. Walk and swim through crystal clear waters and numerous brisk slides
of the refreshing Cetina river. Enjoy the waterfalls and cliffs up to 180 m high. Our guides will be with you and help you all the way. Make this vacation the one you`ll remember!
Start the most thrilling day of your vacation meeting our friendly guides at the beginning of Riva promenade in Split in the morning. Our air-conditioned minivans will be waiting there to take you on a 50-minute ride to Šestanovac village where this marvelous tour begins. You`ll hop into neoprene suits and put on a helmet and a life jacket after our guide explains in detail all
the things you should know before the start. And off you go – to an adventure of a lifetime!
You`ll be swimming, diving, jumping from both rocks and cliffs but the very highlight of this tour will be a 53-meters rope descend from a cliff positioned next to one of the biggest waterfalls in Croatia – Velika Gubavica. That’s where you’ll really test your limits and break boundaries, after which nothing will feel the same again!
• Omis Cetina Canyon, Boats from Omis Bridge, Omis Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints
- Bring some firm sport shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.