Extreme Dalat Canyoning Day Trip
We will pick you up at your hotel in Dalat city centre around 8:30 AM in the morning to start your adventure. After 20’ van ride, you will start the real adventure-canyoning after gearing up in a harnesses, a helmet, carabiner.... our professional tour guide will teach you how to abseil. After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your rappelling!
ACTIVITIES ON TOUR
1 - Do the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18m high.
2 - Relaxing & swimming at the 30m high waterfall
3 - Do a 50m ziplining long.
4 - Join a 5m water sliding down the waterfall.
5 - Picnic lunch (baguette, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…
6 - Get the real canyoning with the 25m high abseiling down to the waterfall
7 - Enjoy a 7m free jump into the water.
8 - Do the last and most difficult rappel 14m high is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
9 - About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking professionally trained guide,
- Transport hotel pick up/drop-off in Dalat city center
- Picnic lunch & water
- High-quality rappelling gear (Locking carabiners, European ropes, and professional rigging gear)
- Free take photos & video for souvernir
- all necessary forest and tourist permits and first aid kit,
- TRAVEL INSURANCE,
- Entry/Admission - Datanla Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Datanla Falls, Prenn mountain pass, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
What is canyoning? Canyoning is navigating your way through a canyon. In this case, the canyon contains water and in some sections, the topography requires ropes to navigate our way successfully. Other sections can be hiked or swam through.
The one-day trip, south of Da Lat, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allow you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form. Trekking, Abseiling, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences, you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :23 Đường Trương Công Định, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking - Comfortable clothing (shorts and t-shirt), sports sandals/water shoes are recommended.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.