Eze, Monaco & Monte-Carlo Half Day Private Tour
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Discover the medieval village of Eze, the Principality of Monaco and Monte-Carlo on this half day private tour. Admire the breathtaking views of the Bay of Angels and Villefranche bay, visit the Fragonard perfume factory, and then join the jet set of Monaco and Monte Carlo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fragonard perfumery guided visit
- Transfert from/to hotel
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villefranche-sur-Mer, Villefranche-sur-Mer, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
On the way to Eze, we invate you to enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche over Cap Ferrat, the Bay of Millionaires and its famous villas.
You will discover Eze, true Eagles Nest, perched medieval village where we will stop for a visit of the Fragonard perfumery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
You will discover a small Provencal village of Eze filled with charm and colourful window boxes, offering a panoramic view of the sea and coast-line
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée, 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 Èze, France
You will discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics in a free guided visit of Fragonard Perfume Factory.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Monaco, Monaco-Ville 98000 Monaco
In Monaco you will get some free time to see the Palace and visit the Cathedral where Princesse Grace is buried.
Also, you will have the possibility to see the changing of the Palace Guards – 11.55am.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Monaco Grand Prix, Boulevard Albert Ier, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Then we take a drive along the Formula One race circuit to reach Monte Carlo with its famous casino and world-known Hotel de Paris
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
You will see the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo, one of the landmarks in the principality, and the Opera known also as Salle Garnier), the jewel of the Casino de Monte-Carlo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bingo Tour, 2 Rue Maraldi, 06300 Nice, France
Our company offers guided tours and transfers for groups and individuals across French Riviera. We invite you to discover the beauty of our region that attracts people from all over the world. Accompanied by our experienced drivers, you will enjoy marvelous panoramic views and places full of history and traditions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice, Cannes, Villefranche, Monaco.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- Private tour for a group of up to 8 people/vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.