Fatima, Batalha, Nazare and Obidos Private Tour
The perfect Tour if you looking for a diversified trip, visiting in one single day a highly spiritual place (Fatima shrine), the best example of the Gothic architecture in Portugal (Batalha Monastery), the ancient fisherman’s village, known worldwide in our days as the “Mecca of surfing” (Nazare), and a lovely medieval village (Obidos)… all in one single day without long car stretches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ginja" tasting in a Obidos
- Free wifi
- Fresh water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Starting this fantastic private tour, leaving from Lisbon, in one hour’s driving we will arrive into the Sanctuary of Fatima, we will them find three places of interest where you can attend a mass ( optional ), the Chapel of the Apparitions, the first Chapel to be built immediately following the apparitions occupying a prominent place, not by size or grandeur, but yes by the location, practically in the center of the Sanctuary.
The Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, built in 1928 in Neo Baroque style, it houses today the tombs of the children, but also the tomb of Sister Lucia who passed away in 2005, and the Basilica of Santissima Trindade, built in 2007 with more than 8000 seats and 40,000 m² of area was designed by the Greek architect Alexandros Tombazis, a modern and quite imposing church.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
The bare stone of warm tonality makes of the Monastery of Batalha an important landmark of the history of Portugal, in a period of reaffirmation of its independence on Castile (Spain)
A late-Gothic building, the result of the wise management of the greatest Portuguese and international masters from its founder master Afonso Domingues to the genial Huguet ending in Mateus Fernandes’s “Manueline style”, the Founder’s Chapel and the “Imperfect Chapels” to be the pantheon of kings and princes marked by the scholasticism of the Dominican friars representing the Celestial City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Nazaré is a pictorial village with an intense past, well portrayed in the architectural heritage, with many churches and traditional houses that bring a very picturesque atmosphere, being the first place of worship in Portugal.
In the recent past the phenomenon of the Nazaré Cannon, phenomenal waves that made Nazaré famous worldwide, in 2013 the American surfer McNamara broke the world record when surfing a wave about 30 meters high. Another curious thing will be the “seven skirts” wife’s from Nazare,that proudly shown them to there visitors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
In Obidos (UNESCO’s world heritage site), we will take you back in time, as we walk you through the beautiful and narrow streets full of traditional shops, along the white painted old houses, walk through its walls imagining how the medieval period would have been there.
Obidos was used has a wedding gift from D. Dinis to his wife D. Isabel, the village became part of the Casa das Rainhas, only extinct in 1834, and most of the Portuguese Queen passed through it, leaving great benefits. D. Catarina orders to be build the aqueduct and fountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Client's hotel or other meeting pointAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company is certified with the clean and safe seal by the Portuguese Tourism Association, with the health safety procedures to be adopted. All of our guides were trained by Portuguese Tourism Association to understand the cleaning, hygiene and basic prevention and control measures of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.