Finnish Sauna and Snow Swimming
Do you want to experience something that most of the Finns do every week?
Now you can have an ultimate relaxation in a private Finnish sauna. You may also try snow swimming which is familiar to almost all Finns. the guide will make a sauna lesson first and afterwards you may enjoy the sauna bath by yourselves. This is always a private program so you go to sauna with the family or with friends. Return transfers, towels and barbeque meal is offered during this program. Toilets and facilities are available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guidance services
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Gourmet meal available for additional charge, request in advance
- As an option it is possible to book special gourmet meal, salmon grilled by open fire and served with salads and bread.
A Finnish Sauna is an important part of Finnish tradition and has become popular world-wide. Most every house in Finland has one. For a Finnish Sauna, a small-sized room or outdoor hut is typically heated to about 70-100 degrees Celsius (158-212 degrees Fahrenheit). While you’re in there, water is gently poured on very hot stones, increasing the humidity in the room to around 20%.
Saunas are used both for recreational and therapeutic purposes, with most people utilizing them as a relaxation tool that provides additional health benefits. The majority of saunas built of wood, often aromatic, that release pleasing aromas as they heat.
Saunas are thought by many to be best used alternating hot and cold. To this end, spending enough time in the sauna to become hot, and then leaving the sauna to cool back down, before repeating, is an ideal way to use the sauna to its full potential. Many people enjoy leaving the sauna to leap into a body of cold water.
The Finnish sauna is by far the most popular sauna globally.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.