Flamenco Show: Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona
Enjoy a flamenco show at the Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona. An excellent way to learn more about the cultural heritage of Spain during an hour of Flamenco dance and local traditional music, while you have a drink or taste one of the traditional menus. And don’t miss the free flamenco experience with a live class 30’ before your booking!
per adult from
What's included :
- Flamenco show
- Glass of Sangria or soft drink (if option selected)
- Food menu (if option selected)
- Free live flamenco class experience with two of our professional dancers
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Palacio del Flamenco, Carrer de Balmes, 139, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Palacio del Flamenco is a theatre located in downtown Barcelona. Holding a widely well known reputation, it was reopened as a restaurant-theatre after extensive renovations on December 2006. Since then it has become a charming location purely dedicated to the art of flamenco.
It can hold up to 380 people seated comfortably, eating a delightful dinner while enjoying a wonderful flamenco show. Furthermore, it has a waiting hall so you can wait if you arrive earlier.
You will also discover the most outstanding tastes and flavours from a high quality kitchen. In addition to all of this, the friendly and fully skilled waiters speak a wide variety of languages such as English, Russian, Italian, French or German in order to make you feel at home.
Palacio del Flamenco is currently offering three different shows with more than 15 artists performing on stage. "Cantaores" (singers), "bailaores" (dancers), guitar players and other musicians create a mixture of flamenco styles from the traditional ones to new fusions. Feel fascinated from the first minute with this unique Flamenco show.
Departure Point :Palacio del Flamenco, Carrer de Balmes, 139, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Please note: If dinner option is selected, you can choose either a Paella Menu or Vegetarian Menu.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.