Florence Street Art & Food
See Florence off-the-beaten-path and discover the New Florentine Renaissance: the Street Art that you see in the streets, on the walls and the signs around the city center.
This is not the classic Florence walking tour: come with us to the Oltrarno, on the other side of the Arno river, and experience the real Firenze, its street food, wine windows and street art.
We will mix art with food which, when in Florence, are always a perfect match, and learn about the Oltrarno and its artists.
The Street Art & Food tour will last about 3 hours and, after 5 food stops, we are sure you will be satisfied.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide Service for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oltrarno, Florence Italy
The Oltrarno is a quarter of Florence, Italy. The name means beyond the Arno; it is located south of the River Arno. It contains part of the historic centre of Florence and many notable sites such as the church Santo Spirito di Firenze, Palazzo Pitti, Belvedere, and Piazzale Michelangelo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Nicola Demidoff, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Art Escape Italy, Piazza Santo Spirito, 30, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.