Flyboard Experience in Dubai - 30min
Flyboard next to the iconic Burj Al Arab - Come an try a new experience with the Flyboard. Jump, swim and dive like a dolphin in the blue sea of Dubai. Realize aquatic figures and jump up to 6 meters (19 ft). The session is assisted by a certified instructor, trained in the south of France where the Flyboard was born in 2011.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Flyboard Instructor
- Soft helmet with hearing system so the instructor can talk to you
- Bottled water
- Safety Jacket
- Photos & videos taken by the instructor
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
We meet you at our marina, and direction the beach 100m further to start your flying session. The instructor gives a briefing on how to use the flyboard, you put on a lifejacket and you start in the water.
The instructor monitors the power and gives you advice during all the session.
We are 25/30m from the beach shore, the reason being we need deeper water (At least 5m) so you do not injure when falling/diving.
Your friends and family can see you from the beach while you are enjoying your session.
• Nemo WaterSports Dubai Jet Ski & Flyboard, Jumeirah Road Umm Suqeim Fishing Harbour, Umm Suqueim 2, Dubai 53415 United Arab Emirates
• Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Nemo WaterSports Jet Ski Dubai & Flyboard, Umm Suqeim Fishing Harbour - Umm Suqeim 2, Jumeirah Road - Umm SuqeimJumeirah 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participant can be from 13 years old and more than 45kg or above 16 years old
- Please bring your passport or Emirates ID
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Open air activities and safety measures from the staff to maintain social distancing, wear a mask, wash hands and regularly wash the base, the machines and the equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.